» Financial Aid
Now is the time to complete the 2014-2015 FAFSA.
Itasca Community College's school code is 002356. All students are encouraged to complete the IRS data retrieval process within the FAFSA. If you are selected for verification, you will be required to complete the IRS data retrieval (video) or submit a Tax Return Transcript from the IRS (order now).
- Visit www.studentaid.gov for an overview of federal student aid.
- View the Costs & Financial Aid for Students 2014-2015 brochure for an overview of financial aid at Itasca Community College.
- Go to eServices to view the status of your financial aid application and financial aid awards.
- Student borrowing is a big responsibility. Find out how to avoid delinquency and default here.
- ICC has been notified by the U.S. Dept. of Education that we must change the way that loans are disbursed. As of October 20, 2014, current students who are first time, first year borrowers must wait 30 days from the start of the semester to receive Direct Loan funding. Additionally, loans taken out for one semester at a time are subject to multiple disbursements. This means that for a single semester (term) loan, a student would receive half of the loan at the beginning of the semester and the other half at the midpoint of the semester. Plan your borrowing carefully!
- Interested in SUMMER FINANCIAL AID and how it works? Read about it here!
- Important information regarding subsidized student loan limits. Read more here!
- Check out a this video about financial responsibility. The video stars all ICC faculty and staff!
- Review the 2014-2015 Award Notification Booklet
Sarah Lee, Asst. Financial Aid Director, sarah.lee
Theresa Troumbly, Support Staff, theresa.troumbly
Nathan Wright, Financial Aid Director, nathan.wright
e-mail addresses end with @itascacc.edu
ICC Student Services (Financial Aid) Office
1851 East Highway 169
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
The Blandin Foundation provides annual funding for seven different financial aid programs. There is $375,000 in funding available to award for the 2014-2015 school year.